Work with me to create your own unique collection of hand made pottery. Be involved in every step of the artistic process. I welcome commissions for a set of ten or more pieces based on my ranges and palettes below.
“Amazing colours and art from an amazing artist. Fell in love with these thinking they would be perfect for a BBQ on a summer’s day. Instead, they bring summer into my home all year round. How can you not smile?”
If you would like to commission your unique collection of handmade British pottery, take the following steps:
- Choose which pieces you would like from our shop (e.g. bowls, mugs or plates etc)
- Choose the style of decoration from my ranges (Abstract, Colombia, Poppies, Weave or Yogi).
- Choose three to four colours from the colour palette.
- Get in touch with me using my Commissions Form.
From here, I will do the following:
- I will get back to you via email with some further questions including when you would like to meet or chat about the project.
- I will then send you a ‘ball park’ quote before the consultation and a definite price thereafter.
- During your creative consultation, I will work out the finer details, discuss what is important to you and work out a timeframe.
- A creative consultation meeting at my studio
- Your own personalised crest made into a pottery’s stamp which will feature on each piece alongside my own personal maker’s mark.
- A sample piece posted to you for approval before I start production. An artist’s book of the whole process, including notes, weights, measurements and drawings.
- Step-by-step pictures and videos of the process as it happens.
Inspired by my daily sky worshipping ritual and the constantly changing cinema I am lucky to witness daily from my Warwickshire window – my habit of gazing to where the land meets the sky keeps me tuned to the ever reliable cycle of the sun and moon. It is a celebration of my connection to nature.
Yogi is my latest range, inspired by a yoga retreat in Crete. Beautiful, peaceful surroundings, great food, a soul sister, and my wonderful yoga teacher made for a pause and some soul rejuvenation.
SALT LAKE BLUE
This is definitely for you – if you want to own something nobody else has, if you appreciate British artisan crafts – and the people who make them, and if you want to dine from durable and functional pottery.
This might not be for you – if you need a quick solution, want uniformity, perfection and full control of the outcome. Visiting the online shop or Ettington studio for our smaller range of one-off pieces might suit you better. I am an artist through and through and I pride myself on working loosely and with expression.